I'm BACK! I've gotten more done with 4 days off of work than I have all year! Okay, not really...but it feels like it!
Mi madre made these cute black pillows for my stylin' bedroom I had as a teenager. With the new couch, these pillows slip because the fabrics don't mesh.
So I decided to spruce them up and make them more functional at the same time by doing a slipcover out of the curtain material.
The great thing about slipcovers (besides being super easy) is that I can change the covers out easily without damaging the pillow. That's good for me, since I change my mind all the time!
Like I showed you yesterday, I am using these colors to put a design on the pillows.
My inspriation came mostly from the new rug and this picture:
Here's the first one....
And the second one!
I didn't take many pictures of how I did these and I am far too lazy right now to include instructions, but if you google 'rosettes' you'll find 5,000 tutorials!
And here they are on the couch. YAY!